Monday, February 04, 2008

Flea Market Kitties

I got an e-mail last night from an individual telling me how much she enjoyed NRN. She reminded me of the e-mail that I received back when I rescued the eleven kittens and cats from a local flea market. The e-mail accused me of being irresponsible and that I likely wouldn't spay or neuter the kittens and cats and would add to the population of stray cats, etc. Well, I proved that person wrong as all of the kittens and cats were spayed and neutered before they could reproduce.

The Internet is a wonderful place, usually, but it can also be a cesspit where individual can say exactly what they want without repercussion. Some people have too much time on their hands such that they spend much of their day haunting the Internet, mailing lists, etc. looking for trouble. I'd like to take a few of those people and put them to work cleaning rabbits or clearing fence line. They need a job.